Superman, Super-me!

 Superman,  Supercomic me!


A Dream: "I am drowning!"
This morning, I woke up with this dream: I could see "I" dressed in the blue costume of Superman (but with no cape). The yellow letters of the shield distorted.by the water pressure.
He called me aloud: "I am drowning!": actually the dreamed image shows him, nose closed with one hand, slowly drifting under the sea water...(well, better to say he seems to let himself drowned without moving or swimming and looking at me a bit stupidly as if he was faking or playing a children game...!...)
I cannot say with certainty his voice woke me up but probably.
The feeling of all the situation was positive and humoristic: the fact that my insconscious is dressing the "I" like Superman indicates that he is no more seen as real. That is why maybe I felt no panic or any emotion in front of the scene, even though he called for help. In fact, truly, his intention was not I help cause Superman is the superhero,the helper in every situation.
"An imaginary Super-me"
As I've applied on the 26th of january with  the compassionate people of www.liberationunleashed.com to pass through the gate, this dream is encouraging cause it shows that:
1/ the process really have started, (in case I doubted)
2/ the I is a just a comic, an imaginary Super-me (Super-Sophie!) who is creating countless stories of him saving Sophie of the various delicate situations she experiences in her life. Then, he gets the reward of my admiration and trust so that he can get stronger and stronger with big visible muscles.


Super-me, Super-S.ophie brought back (gently!) by the police of my awareness 
Inquiring about the meaning of the shield on some websites, I fell on this image above. I instantly identified with the guys holding gently but firmly Superman/Super-me "to the border". It's like then I  heard them say::
"Hey man, don't play in the awareness field (symbolized by the yellow circle), you drive there too much attention, please, get off the way!"...
...but, notice, all the characters are laughing cause it's all a game afterall!

Attention, please!..Awareness, please!
I've been warned by my guides of the Liberation Unleashed forum: He/I will come back: afterall, was he not faking he was drowning?..He has been accompanied to the border today but he can fly, has superpowers, and will try again and again to save poor lost Sophie...
but to save her of what?

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Être libre

Comment arreter d'intellectualiser? :

Oserez-vous la J'Oie?